GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help getting spare part for pond pump (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/78947-help-getting-spare-part-pond-pump.html)

Mike NG 18-07-2004 02:05 PM

Help getting spare part for pond pump

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 at 09:37:56, shazzbat (shazzbat
) wrote:
Alternately, take the pump with you and show them what it's to fit. This way
you won't get home and find it doesn't.

Rang tetra pond up - they were very helpful and are sorting me out with
a part
--
Mike
Please post replies to newsgroup to benefit others