GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help getting spare part for pond pump (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/78947-help-getting-spare-part-pond-pump.html)

Mike NG 14-07-2004 12:27 PM

Help getting spare part for pond pump

3 months ago, I got a Tetra Pond OFX7500 Pond Pump as a prize, so I
can't go to the retailer. I just received the main body of the pump,
like so
http://makeashorterlink.com/?P22151CC8

but the extra length of output pipe and pump that are visible on the box
are missing
http://makeashorterlink.com/?I33111CC8

I just need to order the part to bring it up to spec - anyone know where
I can get the bits from in the UK

TIA
--
Mike
Please post replies to newsgroup to benefit others

SH 14-07-2004 12:29 PM

"Mike NG" wrote in message
3 months ago, I got a Tetra Pond OFX7500 Pond Pump as a prize, so I
can't go to the retailer. I just received the main body of the pump,
like so
http://makeashorterlink.com/?P22151CC8

but the extra length of output pipe and pump that are visible on the box
are missing
http://makeashorterlink.com/?I33111CC8

I just need to order the part to bring it up to spec - anyone know where
I can get the bits from in the UK

TIA
--
Mike
Please post replies to newsgroup to benefit others
Replace dead spam with ntl world to reply by email

Is this link any use -
http://www.tetra-fish.co.uk/tetrapon.../newpumps.asp# (you could
email them) or this -
http://www.aquatics-warehouse.co.uk/...ORIES_210.html

shazzbat 14-07-2004 12:29 PM

"SH" wrote in message

"Mike NG" wrote in message
3 months ago, I got a Tetra Pond OFX7500 Pond Pump as a prize, so I
can't go to the retailer. I just received the main body of the pump,
like so
http://makeashorterlink.com/?P22151CC8

but the extra length of output pipe and pump that are visible on the box
are missing
http://makeashorterlink.com/?I33111CC8

I just need to order the part to bring it up to spec - anyone know where
I can get the bits from in the UK

It *looks like* it should take a standard tap connector and hose, which
would be available from your garden centre/ hardware shop etc.

Alternately, take the pump with you and show them what it's to fit. This way
you won't get home and find it doesn't.

Steve

Mike NG 15-07-2004 01:18 PM

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 at 09:01:07, SH (SH ) wrote:
Is this link any use -
http://www.tetra-fish.co.uk/tetrapon.../newpumps.asp# (you could
email them) or this -
http://www.aquatics-warehouse.co.uk/...ORIES_210.html

Yeah I already emailed aquatics warehouse and they told me they don't
stock the part. I've done a store locator for Cheshire, Gtr Manchester
and Lancashire and have 57 stores to ring up

Mike NG 16-07-2004 07:38 PM

Help getting spare part for pond pump

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 at 09:37:56, shazzbat (shazzbat
) wrote:
Alternately, take the pump with you and show them what it's to fit. This way
you won't get home and find it doesn't.

Rang tetra pond up - they were very helpful and are sorting me out with
a part