Old 14-07-2004, 12:28 PM
Roy A. Fletcher

Default Testing Soil?

Ben Blackmore ) wrote:
with editing...
: Because I wanted as much input as I could get. Most of what the US replies
: said were still valid and very useful! Just because one of them mentioned
: USD rather than GBP does not make it an invalid post. The input on soil
: composition and ph levels was all very useful!

But you might want to ignore the advise to add coffee grounds to the soil.
Works ok, I'm told, in the southern US. Just adds an extra bit of material
for moulds to grow in wet, humid climates like here on the we(s)t coast
of Canada.

Regards. RAF

Soil testing kits Jon Edible Gardening 6 07-10-2003 02:32 PM
soil testing R B North Carolina 3 01-05-2003 05:46 PM
Soil testing kits? David Hare-Scott Australia 0 05-04-2003 06:35 AM
soil testing R B North Carolina 3 17-03-2003 04:32 PM
Soil testing kits Pat Kiewicz Edible Gardening 5 24-01-2003 12:18 AM