Old 21-07-2004, 09:51 PM
Nick Maclaren

Default Warning from the owner

In article ,
Philip Hart wrote:
Nick Maclaren wrote in message
news
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 00:29:19 +0100, Paul Rooney

wrote:

It has been drawn to my attention that some posters have
been using false names.

That is heinous and to be condemned.

It is possible to make a logical deduction from this
response. Either Nick Maclaren is the real name of this
poster, or the poster recognises himself as being of heinous
character and in need of condemnation. Shall we vote on it
now? Bwahahahahaha.....

Quite. Personally, I think that Pete the Troll lacks the rationality
to recognise himself in need of treatment.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

New bamboo owner Amberinauburn Bamboo 2 18-12-2003 01:27 AM
Surprised owner of an orchid Sue Mack Orchids 4 21-11-2003 04:02 AM
Mantis owner's website Craig Edible Gardening 5 23-06-2003 07:20 PM
Mantis owner's website Craig Gardening 1 17-06-2003 04:56 AM
Central Illinois Retail Greenhouse, Garden Center, and Nursery Business - For Sale by Owner Eades Greenhouse and Nursery Gardening 0 03-02-2003 09:15 PM