Old 27-07-2004, 10:02 PM
Mike

Default Peterborough area interests

Hi , New to area ,simple question , are there any garden orientated places I
should visit within 30 miles , I E small independent nurseries , open
gardens ,parks etc anything really .

Mike .

Old 27-07-2004, 10:02 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article , Mike wrote:
Hi , New to area ,simple question , are there any garden orientated places I
should visit within 30 miles , I E small independent nurseries , open
gardens ,parks etc anything really .

There are quite a lot around here, and Cambridge Botanic garden is
WELL worth a visit.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 28-07-2004, 12:04 AM
David Hill

This may be of help, http://www.greatbritishgardens.co.uk/

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 28-07-2004, 07:03 AM
Diane Epps

"Mike" wrote in message
Hi , New to area ,simple question , are there any garden orientated places

should visit within 30 miles , I E small independent nurseries , open
gardens ,parks etc anything really .

Mike .

What about Geoff Hamiltons garden at Barnsdale.

http://www.barnsdalegardens.co.uk/

Old 28-07-2004, 09:11 AM
Brian Watson

"Mike" wrote in message
Hi , New to area ,simple question , are there any garden orientated places

should visit within 30 miles , I E small independent nurseries , open
gardens ,parks etc anything really .

Drive to Spalding and follow any of the various signs to places that take
your fancy. The town is surrounded by garden-related places.

It can be a very full, and rewarding, day out.
--
Brian
Sig: I have nothing to say

New Shared Interests website Snowman United Kingdom 0 15-09-2003 09:32 PM
Botanical Interests "Cosmos Yellow Garden" came up pink! Pelvis Popcan Gardening 2 26-08-2003 06:12 AM
Can you identify this tree? (Kawarthas region, north of Peterborough, Ontario) Bonnie Plant Biology 4 30-07-2003 03:13 PM
peterborough area Mick United Kingdom 1 28-07-2003 05:04 AM
Prince of Wales's interests Jane Lumley United Kingdom 2 24-01-2003 11:10 PM