Old 27-07-2003, 08:12 AM
Mick

Default peterborough area

Hi, I have just moved to Peterborough from the North East ,not really
knowing the area ,I wondered if this news group could help out with my
search for plant nurseries in the area .
I'm looking for small independent growers, even one man band businesses
within a 30 mile radius , also gardens to visit , any ideas welcome .

Old 28-07-2003, 05:04 AM
Robert E A Harvey

"Mick" wrote in message ...
Hi, I have just moved to Peterborough from the North East ,not really
knowing the area ,I wondered if this news group could help out with my
search for plant nurseries in the area .
I'm looking for small independent growers, even one man band businesses
within a 30 mile radius , also gardens to visit , any ideas welcome .

Woodhurst, Essendine, Stamford, Lincolnshire PE9 4LQ. (01780) 55615. -
unusual plants and trees

Try Tim Rassel at Little Bytham
Banksia Bonsai; Chapel Lane South Brink; Wisbech
Go to http://www.goldengroveconifers.co.uk/lincup/
Then try Waterside at Kate's Bridge, bit biger but sometimes useful.

http://www.lincstrust.co.uk/news/200...casterton.html is
interesting
http://www.peterborough-cathedral.or...eanery_gen.asp
http://www.gardenvisit.com/g/elt2.htm
http://www.barnsdalegardens.co.uk/ie-index.html
http://www.deenepark.com/
http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/places/lyvedennewbield/
http://www.threeponds.freeserve.co.uk/fens.html
Try Ayscoughee hall in Spalding, Grimsthorpe castle,