Old 01-08-2004, 10:03 PM
Basia Kulesz

Default Please help ID this plant

Perhaps somebody could ID this plant
http://fotogalerie.pl/galeria/mirzan1452. It is a vine of some kind, and a
very, very uncommon one in Poland.

Regards, Barbara.

Old 01-08-2004, 10:40 PM
Sacha

On 1/8/04 10:03 pm, in article , "Basia
Kulesz" wrote:

Perhaps somebody could ID this plant
http://fotogalerie.pl/galeria/mirzan1452. It is a vine of some kind, and a
very, very uncommon one in Poland.

Regards, Barbara.

Wish we could help but I saw 9 pictures. Which is the one you're trying to
ID?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 01-08-2004, 10:41 PM
David Hill

"... Perhaps somebody could ID this plant
http://fotogalerie.pl/galeria/mirzan1452. It is a vine of some kind, and a
very, very uncommon one in Poland.

Regards, Barbara. ............"

1 and 2 White Aubergine
3 Grape
4 Plum
5 Daphne
6 Clematis ?
7, 9 and 10 Day Lilies Hemoracalis
8 Variegated Lysimachia
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 02-08-2004, 12:06 AM
Basia Kulesz

Użytkownik "Sacha" napisał w wiadomości
| On 1/8/04 10:03 pm, in article , "Basia
| Kulesz" wrote:
|
| Perhaps somebody could ID this plant
| http://fotogalerie.pl/galeria/mirzan1452. It is a vine of some kind, and
| very, very uncommon one in Poland.

| Wish we could help but I saw 9 pictures. Which is the one you're trying
| ID?

Oh dear, I am sorry. The plant in question is photo No.5 (second row, second
column). Definitely not Daphne, it is a climber. No.6 is Clematis texensis.

Regards, B.

Old 02-08-2004, 12:06 AM
Basia Kulesz

Old 02-08-2004, 06:44 PM
JennyC

wrote in message

Kulesz" wrote:

Perhaps somebody could ID this plant
http://fotogalerie.pl/galeria/mirzan1452. It is a vine of some kind, and a
very, very uncommon one in Poland.

Regards, Barbara.

Wish we could help but I saw 9 pictures. Which is the one you're trying to
ID?

Lets identify these plants too :-)
http://fotogalerie.pl/galeria/galeria_wahima
--
Martin

Ni idea what the plant might be but the photo's are superb Barbara :~)
Jenny

Old 02-08-2004, 08:11 PM
Basia Kulesz

Użytkownik "JennyC" napisał w wiadomości

| Ni idea what the plant might be but the photo's are superb Barbara :~)

If you like them, take a further look at these lilies, few of them (Pippi in
particular) have been bred by the photographer himself. Funny thing is,
these are the first photos he took with his new digital camera:-) I realise
of course that these lilies might not 'agree' with British climate, but
beautiful flowers are hopefully of interest to all of us;-)

Regards, Barbara.

Old 02-08-2004, 11:22 PM
Sacha

Kulesz" wrote:

Perhaps somebody could ID this plant
http://fotogalerie.pl/galeria/mirzan1452. It is a vine of some kind, and a
very, very uncommon one in Poland.

Regards, Barbara.

Wish we could help but I saw 9 pictures. Which is the one you're trying to
ID?

Lets identify these plants too :-)
http://fotogalerie.pl/galeria/galeria_wahima
--
Martin

Ni idea what the plant might be but the photo's are superb Barbara :~)
Jenny

I can't get what it is and neither can Ray but it's oddly familiar - very
frustrating!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk