Old 10-08-2004, 08:13 AM
Les &/or Claire

Default Renting Land?

has anyone here rented land to grow crops on? We have an idea for a cash
crop, need an acre of arable land. A field that had wheat or something in
previously perhaps. With a storage barn of some description for the dry
storage of crop while we prepare it for shipping etc.

I'm plunging into the world of commercial growers on google at the moment
but does anyone have any ideas of prices or the way and means of doing
something like this?

We're in S.kent.....

Les and Claire

--
http://www.stuffmongers.com

"...Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people,
and neither do we." - George W Bush

Remove frontal lobes to reply from a NG

Old 10-08-2004, 01:40 PM
GOOD GOLLY MISS mOLLY

"Les &/or Claire" wrote in message
has anyone here rented land to grow crops on? We have an idea for a cash
crop, need an acre of arable land. A field that had wheat or something in
previously perhaps. With a storage barn of some description for the dry
storage of crop while we prepare it for shipping etc.

I'm plunging into the world of commercial growers on google at the moment
but does anyone have any ideas of prices or the way and means of doing
something like this?

We're in S.kent.....

an allotment? Contact the council?