Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2004, 07:39 PM
Registered User

Location: London, UK
Default Greetings & Salutations!

Hello all, thought I'd better pop a quick post in to introduce myself I'm based in London, and have been pottering about in my own garden for about five or six years, and have been gardening professionally for about six months (garden design and garden maintenance). My speciality is herbs, particularly their uses, so hopefully I might be able to help others as well as pick up lots of tips myself!

In other news, I'm studying part-time for my degree with the Open University (three years down, hopefully just another three to go but who knows), have gained the RHS General Certificate this year and am just about to start studying for the Advanced certificate. I'm an admin on one forum site, and a moderator on another, as well as running my own websites, and what with also running a small web design and hosting business with a friend, time is in somewhat short supply so I must apologise if I have a tendancy to be a lurker! I've had a good browse through your forums today and they're packed full of useful goodies, so hopefully I'll feel at home here My partner is a very new bonsai enthusiast, so if I turn up in that forum it's more likely than not on his behalf LOL

Right, that's enough rambling now, just thought I ought to introduce myself a bit.

Emma

Season's Greetings JCMumsie Gardening 1 25-12-2003 03:12 PM
Greetings fellow gardeners [email protected] Edible Gardening 1 26-08-2003 11:32 PM
Banned Herbicides &&&& Pesticides Christopher Norton United Kingdom 1 26-08-2003 07:42 AM
[IBC] Greetings from Harare Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 03-02-2003 08:52 PM
Greetings from Harare Andrew Field Bonsai 0 03-02-2003 06:45 PM