Old 29-09-2002, 07:35 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Does this group have one?

"styx" wrote in message
then your one of those ****ing irratating self appointed stupid netcop
****s!!!!

Looks like one for the killfile!

Alan

In article , says...

"styx" wrote in message
One of those ****ing iratating self apointed stupid netcop ****s????

Reported to:

Iris McCanna

Old 29-09-2002, 11:10 PM
Warwick

Begin , alan@holmes-
g4crw.freeserve.co.uk quote...

"styx" wrote in message
then your one of those ****ing irratating self appointed stupid netcop
****s!!!!

Looks like one for the killfile!

Yep. It went in on the first post it made. As I pointed out at the time,
it was fairly untraceable since it was relying on some nice people who
have made their net connected machine available to the planet as
anonymysing proxies. Once I work out how to configure the server to
check *all* posts to see if they went through an anonymous proxy without
driving the CPU to 100% and dropping news flow to a trickle I'll
implement it here. Problem is that 78MB of news goes through here every
day amounting to about 15,000 posts. Considering the tiny number of
users of my news server that's a rather impressive amount of data. A
proportion is from a hierarchy that isn't carried on most public news-
servers though.

OBGardening: The sunflower heads are now drying in the green house to
provide bird food a bit later in the year. Our tables and hangers aren't
at all popular yet, but since there is very little in the wasy of shrubs
and hiding places for the birds to stage from so far I'm not entirely
surprised. I expect it'll be found in the winter and the shrub count
will be higher if I can get these tree trunks moved and get on with
phase 2.

Warwick