Old 18-10-2004, 02:07 PM
roy davidson

Default plastic sheeting on Landward

The Scottish farming program Landward had plastic sheeting on it which
protected turnips, among others, from insect attack. Could someone give me a
weblink to a supplier or the stuff.
thanks Roy

Old 18-10-2004, 05:03 PM
Mike Lyle

roy davidson wrote:
The Scottish farming program Landward had plastic sheeting on it

which
protected turnips, among others, from insect attack. Could someone
give me a weblink to a supplier or the stuff.
thanks Roy

Here's one of the ones I found on googling "horticultural plastic":

http://www.uk250.co.uk/frame.asp?id=...ticsbypost.net

Mike.

Old 18-10-2004, 07:52 PM
Franz Heymann

"roy davidson" wrote in message
The Scottish farming program Landward had plastic sheeting on it

which
protected turnips, among others, from insect attack. Could someone

give me a
weblink to a supplier or the stuff.
thanks Roy

Try googling on "Plastics by Post"

Franz

Old 06-11-2004, 09:37 AM
Tim Tyler

roy davidson wrote or quoted:

The Scottish farming program Landward had plastic sheeting on it which
protected turnips, among others, from insect attack. Could someone give me a
weblink to a supplier or the stuff.

``Ultra Violet Inhibited Polythene Sheeting
Wide width, Heavy duty, UVI Polythene Sheeting especially made for
Greenhouses, Commercial Growing Houses and Tunnels and any other outdoor
applications where the sheeting is exposed to the elements and maximum
life is required.''

- http://www.allplaz.co.uk/acatalog/
--