Old 27-11-2004, 01:08 PM
Mike

Default Paving cleanup due

Can anyone suggest a cheap method to clean up my paving ,ive heard a week
mix of Bleach and water bring back the the " as new look " The paving is
only 3 years old ,hopefully I can catch it early .
I dont mind scrubbing ,but domestic power washers are a waste of time.
Thanks Mike .

Old 29-11-2004, 10:18 AM
bigboard

Mike wrote:

Can anyone suggest a cheap method to clean up my paving ,ive heard a week
mix of Bleach and water bring back the the " as new look " The paving is
only 3 years old ,hopefully I can catch it early .
I dont mind scrubbing ,but domestic power washers are a waste of time.
Thanks Mike .

It's probably not organic, but I found an effeective method by mistake. I
put a barbeque grill on some paving and sprayed it with oven cleaner. I now
have one very clean patch of paving.

--
Alimony is a system by which, when two people make a mistake, one of
them keeps paying for it.