Old 29-11-2004, 04:44 PM
Andy Harmer

Default Cheshire garden ponds

Hi Folks

Forgive this intrusion, but I noticed a lady from Cheshire mentioning
frogspawn in her pond filter and I thought it may be a place to get some
data for an amphibian atlas out this winter.

I basically need any frog, toad, smooth newt, palmate newt or great crested
newt records for any pond in Cheshire with any evidence of breeding (spawn,
eggs or tadpoles). I don't need your address but I do need a road name,
unless the road is very long in which case the nearest junction. Please
check out my website for further info.

Cheshire's wildlife at www.cheshireamphibians.co.uk

Thanks

Andy Harmer