Old 11-12-2004, 06:54 PM
Registered User

Location: scotland
Default lucky bamboo

i have an aquarium and have been told that lucky bamboo can be put all the way in, leaves included. id like to know if anyone has tried this and if it is toxic to fish, namely goldfish. if not, is there anywhere on the web that says you cant. thank you.
Old 15-12-2004, 11:39 PM
Peter Stockdale

--
holly

Hi Holly,

Offhand I am not aware of any plant that is toxic to Goldfish - including
Bamboo.
Don't know how the bamboo would go on however, fully submerged as it is not
really an aquatic plant.

I may try it out in my pond in the spring and report back - my goldfish are
too numerous anyway !

Pete

What's wrong with my lucky bamboo? Alwyn Williams United Kingdom 2 18-07-2007 11:17 AM
Lucky Bamboo Merrill Speeter Gardening 18 15-04-2003 12:32 PM
Lucky bamboo? Karen Texas 23 05-04-2003 11:11 AM
Lucky bamboo? Karen Texas 5 27-03-2003 09:56 AM
Lucky Bamboo Indoor Plant TheresaKyn Bamboo 1 10-03-2003 08:24 AM