Old 29-12-2004, 07:16 PM
Alan Gould

Default LBS catalogue

We received today the 2005 LBS Horticulture Buyers Guide. This long
established group of companies supplies a massive range of gardening and
horticultural sundries including polytunnels, irrigation, tools, pots,
planters, etc. etc.

Website: www.lbs-group.co.uk
Online sales:

Also by post today, Marshalls 2005 Kitchen Gardener's catalogue etc.
Customer services: 01 945 583 235
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.
Old 31-12-2004, 10:13 PM
David Hill

Received new catalogues from N.A.Kays Horticultural Products.
It seems as if they have tidied this new one up a lot, either that or I am
at last getting used to them.
Very good firm with a wide range of items, and on the whole cheaper than
LBS, lower delivery charges and faster service for smaller items or orders.
LBS are still better for large quantities.... and I have been using them
since they were in the farm, over 20 yrs ago.

on line at
http://www.kayshorticulture.com/ though printed form is easier
to use.

--
David Hill

www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk

Old 01-01-2005, 06:42 PM
Rod

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 22:13:34 -0000, "David Hill"
wrote:

LBS are still better for large quantities.... and I have been using them
since they were in the farm, over 20 yrs ago.

Remember those early catalogues with photos of polytunnels (courtesy
of Gledstone Gardens)? They were erected by yours truly in the nursery
I was setting up. Peter Wolfenden was making them in his Dad's
farmyard at the time, he'd set up a bending jig consisting of steel
tubes concreted into the yard.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.
Old 02-01-2005, 09:50 PM
David Hill

Rod,
My first Poly Tunnels were made by Hall Hunter and are still going strong,
and have been moved several times with me over the years.

--
David Hill

www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk