Old 20-11-2002, 09:45 AM
JLee

Default Indian Strawberries again

Hi, someone was offering to send me some of the seeds the other day. I just
came back from a long overseas trip and the msg has already been taken off
the server.

If anyone has got the seeds, I would be glad to send a postage paid envelope
to get them.

Thanks

Old 20-11-2002, 10:12 AM
William Tasso

JLee wrote:
Hi, someone was offering to send me some of the seeds the other day.
I just came back from a long overseas trip and the msg has already
been taken off the server.

Try http://groups.google.com

You may find it useful to use the advanced serach page.

HTH

--
William Tasso

Old 20-11-2002, 05:24 PM
Peter Stockdale

Hello
It was David Poole- you can get his details on Google or email me personally
and I will email his address to you personally.
Peter Stockdale - Nanneys Bridge Nursery - Cheshire