Old 31-12-2004, 01:48 PM
Chap

Default Patio design

I am trying to find websites showing patio designs/layouts so I can get
ideas. I have looked at WH Smith for magazines and books but can't seem to
find anything. I just want to get ideas.

If anyone knows of any books magazines or websites please e-mail me at
or reply to group.

Thanks David.

Old 31-12-2004, 04:12 PM
Martin

Chap wrote:
I am trying to find websites showing patio designs/layouts so I can
get ideas. I have looked at WH Smith for magazines and books but
can't seem to find anything. I just want to get ideas.

If anyone knows of any books magazines or websites please e-mail me at

or reply to group.

Thanks David.

David,

This looks interesting;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...roduct-details

HTH

Martin

PS Best not put your email address in a newsgroup posting, as the scammers
scan the newsgroups for valid addresses to send junk mail to. If you want
someone to reply to you use a "Munged" email address such as
daviddotchapatbtopenworld.com

Old 31-12-2004, 04:23 PM
Kay

In article , Chap david.chap@nospamb
tinternet.com writes
I am trying to find websites showing patio designs/layouts so I can get
ideas. I have looked at WH Smith for magazines and books but can't seem to
find anything. I just want to get ideas.

If anyone knows of any books magazines or websites please e-mail me at
or reply to group.

Books with 'small gardens' or 'town gardens' in the title are good for
patio designs. I have one by David Stevenson which is good for
inspiration, also Roy Strong did one which has a few plans in it.

If you can get to a Waterstones, they're better than WH Smiths for
gardening ... take a day over it, browse as many books as you can and
buy the most useful.

Depending on your timescale, also visit a few gardens - look for the
'yellow book' of gardens open to the public for charity - there will be
a number of small private gardens open, and they're the best to look at
for ideas that will work in a reasonable sized space as opposed to an
estate.
--
Kay

Old 06-01-2005, 09:17 PM
David Grundey

Try Marshals web site i think it has a planner
http://www.grundey.clara.net/geshome.htm

Old 07-01-2005, 08:06 AM
Registered User

Location: south west france

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Grundey
Try Marshals web site i think it has a planner
http://www.grundey.clara.net/geshome.htm
Your local library could be a great starting point as well

Jay Jay
Old 07-01-2005, 10:03 AM
Nick Gray

"Chap" wrote in message
I am trying to find websites showing patio designs/layouts so I can get
ideas. I have looked at WH Smith for magazines and books but can't seem to
find anything. I just want to get ideas.

If anyone knows of any books magazines or websites please e-mail me at
or reply to group.

Thanks David.

Hi David,

There are lots of design ideas on the Marshalls web site -
http://home.marshalls.co.uk/. They also have a brochure with lots of
pictures, which you can order online.

HTH

Cheers