Old 31-12-2004, 06:33 PM
Bez

Default Happy New Year.

Just to wish everyone A Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Old 31-12-2004, 10:27 PM
Mike

Just to wish everyone A Happy and Prosperous New Year.

And the same goes for me. A Happy and Healthy New Year to everyone.
--
June Hughes

My daughter texted us a short while ago from Thailand where 2005 is already
in :-))

Old 31-12-2004, 10:30 PM
datsy

My daughter texted us a short while ago from Thailand where 2005 is
already
in :-))

So glad your daughter is one of the ones who is OK!

Old 01-01-2005, 03:49 PM
Pam Moore

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 11:54:58 +0100, "JennyC" wrote:

Health and Happiness to all URGlers..........

http://web.icq.com/friendship/swf/0,,16961_rs,00.swf

Jenny :~)

Nice one Jenny. Happy new year to you too.

Pam in Bristol
Old 02-01-2005, 10:10 AM
Alan Gould

In article , Franz Heymann
writes

And form me.

Like me Franz, you are past being formed, reformed or informed,
but I join you in sending New Year greetings to all.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.

Old 03-01-2005, 08:10 PM
Franz Heymann

"Alan Gould" wrote in message
In article , Franz Heymann
writes

And form me.

Like me Franz, you are past being formed, reformed or informed,
but I join you in sending New Year greetings to all.

{:-))

If I were a liar, I would say that that was an intentional typo from
me.

Franz

Old 07-01-2005, 03:19 PM
Mike

"datsy" wrote in message

My daughter texted us a short while ago from Thailand where 2005 is
already
in :-))

So glad your daughter is one of the ones who is OK!

Many thanks :-)) She flew out to Bangkok just before Christmas and went
straight up North to Chiang Mai and a few places round there, including an
Elephant ride in Burma :-))

On Boxing Day, just after the Earthquake, (which she didn't feel but felt
the aftershock tremors), their Rep told them all of the devastation and what
was showing around the world, and told them to telephone/text home to say
that they are OK, hence the text we got. Someone from work rang her to see
if she was OK!!.

They spend a few days up north and then came down to the beaches on the east
coast of Thailand and there was no damage at all and they were able to 'do
the normal things' as all tourists do.

She didn't see any damage at all and we are all thinking of making Christmas
and the New Year out there next year :-))

Only one thing :-(( Last year at Christmas she was in China and on the Great
Wall on Christmas Day. And what happened in China last Christmas? The SARS
epidemic :-(( She was OK through that too

Mike

happy, happy, happy David Hare-Scott[_2_] Australia 1 12-01-2010 06:32 AM
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday... Reka Orchids 4 05-04-2003 11:32 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR Natalie United Kingdom 3 01-01-2003 09:51 PM
Happy New Year to one and all Steve United Kingdom 2 01-01-2003 12:09 PM
Happy New Year to all Geodyne Permaculture 6 27-12-2002 02:47 AM