Old 09-01-2005, 03:12 PM
Pam Moore

Default No FAQ

I never get the FAQ. I queried this before. I've always used Agent,
and it just puts headings for very long postings for which I have to
press enter to read it.
Can anyone please suggest why I am not getting the FAQ posts?

Pam in Bristol
Old 09-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Gary Woods

Pam Moore wrote:

I never get the FAQ. I queried this before.

Perhaps because nobody has posted it lately... but a google on
uk.rec.gardening faq
Yielded
http://www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/urgfaqs.htm

Which probably has more than you ever needed to know...

And although there's 6 inches (18cm) of snow on the ground here in the
northeastern American colonies, spring is creeping up on me. Specifically,
it's very nearly time to start leek seeds, and I have a lot of stored seeds
that need germination testing. My upper oven (electric, double-oven stove)
maintains 80F with the interior light bulb left on, which is just right for
most.

Old 09-01-2005, 10:14 PM
Pam Moore

On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 15:12:38 GMT, Pam Moore
wrote:

I never get the FAQ. I queried this before. I've always used Agent,
and it just puts headings for very long postings for which I have to
press enter to read it.

Thanks Gary, Janet, Martin. I got confused!

Pam in Bristol
Old 09-01-2005, 10:46 PM
Franz Heymann

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
I never get the FAQ. I queried this before. I've always used Agent,
and it just puts headings for very long postings for which I have to
press enter to read it.
Can anyone please suggest why I am not getting the FAQ posts?

I don't think there is a FAQ which is posted regularly. As a matter
of fact I don't knowof a FAQ site for gardening

Franz

Old 10-01-2005, 09:55 AM
jane

wrote:

~I never get the FAQ. I queried this before. I've always used Agent,
~and it just puts headings for very long postings for which I have to
~press enter to read it.
~Can anyone please suggest why I am not getting the FAQ posts?
~
~Pam in Bristol

dunno. Have you checked your filters to see if you once upon a time
accidentally killfiled it?

I tend not to notice it since I use the no entry sign icon on these
posts so they don't come up as new.

jane (agent (ancient 1.01) user)

--
jane

Mark Twain

FAQ List - FAQ List - FAQ List cormaic United Kingdom 2 06-11-2003 05:37 PM
has the rec.ponds FAQ gone AWOL? Snooze Ponds 2 30-01-2003 12:44 PM
has the FAQ gone AWOL? Snooze Ponds 1 30-01-2003 12:41 PM
has the rec.ponds FAQ gone AWOL? Snooze Ponds 0 30-01-2003 06:26 AM
has the rec.ponds FAQ gone AWOL? Snooze Ponds 0 30-01-2003 05:56 AM