Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2005, 11:35 PM
Michelle C

None of which you mentioned in your original post and none of which have
anything to do with a Polygonum eating some of your neighbour's plants.

Yes, it's known as "additional" information. I supplied it because I thought
it would help people to better understand the situation. Am I not allowed to
do that?

If you have a garden big enough to house mature
oaks and elms in the plural, then I can't imagine you and your neighbours
need to have much to do with each other unless you choose to do so.

Except when it comes to their petty complaints.