Old 02-12-2002, 04:49 PM
Drakanthus

Default Saucy Gardening Joke

I just found this on another group:
--

Once there was a beautiful woman who loved to work in her vegetable
garden, but no matter what she did, she couldn't get her tomatoes to
ripen. Admiring her neighbour's garden, which had beautiful, bright red
tomatoes, she went one day and inquired of him his secret. "It's
really quite simple," the old man explained. "Twice each day, in the
morning and in the evening, I expose myself in front of the tomatoes
and they turn red with embarrassment." Desperate for the perfect
garden, she tried his advice and proceeded to expose herself to her
plants, twice daily. Two weeks passed and her neighbour stopped by to
check her progress. "So," he asked. "Any luck with the tomatoes?"
"No," she replied excitedly..... "But you should see the size of my
cucumbers!"

--
Drakanthus.
( Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the

winemaking is no joke P van Rijckevorsel Plant Science 1 29-07-2003 02:12 PM
grape nuts may crack, but it is no joke Cereoid-UR12- Plant Science 0 28-07-2003 07:03 PM
Bull Frogs...joke...a little bit in bad taste Jerrispond Ponds 3 03-06-2003 04:32 AM
Koi Joke Doug Ponds 3 15-05-2003 03:08 PM
OT/Pond Joke jammer Ponds 2 11-02-2003 05:55 AM