Old 11-02-2003, 04:55 AM
jammer

Default OT/Pond Joke

______________________
An old farmer had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large
pond in the back forty, had it fixed up nice; picnic tables, horseshoe
courts, basketball court, etc. The pond was fixed for swimming when it
was built. He was looking forward to spending some time there.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the
pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. As he
neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As
he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in
his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep
end of the pond. One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming
out until you leave!"

The old man replied, "I didn't come down here to
watch you ladies swim or make you get out of the pond, I only came to
feed my alligators."

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
jammer
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸

Old 11-02-2003, 04:55 AM
Mac Knight

lol - way funny. I gotta get me some alligators

Mac Knight

http://www.macknight.addr.com

______________________

Old 11-02-2003, 05:55 AM
jammer

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:51:46 -0800, "Mac Knight"
wrote:

lol - way funny. I gotta get me some alligators

Mac Knight

http://www.macknight.addr.com

Or at least *say* you did

jammer

OT - joke - The Pond Gale Pearce Ponds 0 26-08-2003 03:03 PM
grape nuts may crack, but it is no joke Cereoid-UR12- Plant Science 0 28-07-2003 07:03 PM
Bull Frogs...joke...a little bit in bad taste Jerrispond Ponds 3 03-06-2003 04:32 AM
Koi Joke Doug Ponds 3 15-05-2003 03:08 PM
Saucy Gardening Joke Drakanthus United Kingdom 0 02-12-2002 04:49 PM