Old 09-02-2005, 09:37 PM
Sacha

Default Ceanothus flowering

This seems unlikely, even by this extraordinary year's standards but I
visited a house today where a Ceanothus is flowering well. Anyone else?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 10-02-2005, 01:06 AM
andrewpreece

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
This seems unlikely, even by this extraordinary year's standards but I
visited a house today where a Ceanothus is flowering well. Anyone else?

I have lots of big buds on mine, but only one has actually broken into
flower. I await to see if it is the first of many, or it went off
prematurely,

Andy

Old 10-02-2005, 08:49 AM
Charlie Pridham

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
This seems unlikely, even by this extraordinary year's standards but I
visited a house today where a Ceanothus is flowering well. Anyone else?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove the weeds to email me)

Trewithian Blue is flowering well but the normal evergreen sorts are
actually looking a bit battered!

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Old 10-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Sacha

On 10/2/05 8:49, in article ,
"Charlie Pridham" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
This seems unlikely, even by this extraordinary year's standards but I
visited a house today where a Ceanothus is flowering well. Anyone else?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove the weeds to email me)

Trewithian Blue is flowering well but the normal evergreen sorts are
actually looking a bit battered!

Looking at the plant quite briefly, I think it's C. 'Concha'.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 10-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Robert

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
: This seems unlikely, even by this extraordinary year's standards but I
: visited a house today where a Ceanothus is flowering well. Anyone else?
: --
: Sacha
: www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
: South Devon
: (remove the weeds to email me)

No ours will flower no more, the gales brought most of it down

Old 11-02-2005, 11:56 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha
Ceanothus flowering
have a few serverly wall - trained " Puget's Blue " i think they are...takes me 2 months to prune em all and the tips of some are flowering have been scince december....Ceonothus is reconed to do that thing Legumes do and fix atmospheric nitrogen.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Eyebright wrote:

Sacha Wrote:
Ceanothus flowering

have a few serverly wall - trained " Puget's Blue " i think they
are...takes me 2 months to prune em all and the tips of some are
flowering have been scince december....Ceonothus is reconed to do that
thing Legumes do and fix atmospheric nitrogen.

I have just noticed that I have some rosemary flowering!

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Ceanothus not flowering [email protected] Gardening 5 04-06-2008 03:41 PM
Ceanothus problem SteveC United Kingdom 12 09-06-2006 08:59 PM
ceanothus emc United Kingdom 5 15-02-2003 05:06 PM
Ceanothus for hedging? david United Kingdom 6 15-02-2003 03:08 AM
Ceanothus for hedging? Adrian Stanley United Kingdom 3 08-02-2003 10:11 AM