Old 10-02-2005, 06:21 PM
ashnook

Default Blatent Advert!!!

I have veg, tomato, pepper etc. seeds on my site as well as Seed Garlic
cloves.

Sorry for the advert... I'm off :-)

--
Brian
www.ashnookplants.co.uk

Old 10-02-2005, 06:56 PM
Mike

U will now be quoted the charter by the owners ov the newsgroop :-((

i wood duk if i woz u

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Lanc Bomber Fly Past

Old 10-02-2005, 10:45 PM
Bob Hobden

"ashnook" wrote ...
I have veg, tomato, pepper etc. seeds on my site as well as Seed Garlic
cloves.

I see you do packets of mixed lettuce seed, excellent for the allotment
grower from each planting you get all sorts instead of one type at a time.

--
Regards
Bob

Old 11-02-2005, 01:13 AM
Registered User

Well, at least he made it clear and apologised.
__________________
Well use it to fertilise the Christmas trees then.
I have a feeling the market is going to peak sometime next January.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:39 AM
ashnook

I thought the charter allowed one to advertise once every three months or so
(2 or 3 lines or summit)?

--
Brian
www.ashnookplants.co.uk

Old 11-02-2005, 07:40 AM
ashnook

That's what I usually do....

--
Brian
www.ashnookplants.co.uk

"ashnook" wrote ...

Old 20-02-2005, 04:17 PM
JP

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from "ashnook"
contains these words:

I thought the charter allowed one to advertise once every three months
or so
(2 or 3 lines or summit)?

--
Brian

It does, and you met all the urg charter requirements . Ignore the troll.

Janet

I'm glad this group is a really nice one, I come back occasionally and
find it really friendly,................ with that I wouldn't dream of
mentioning the passionflower and Morning Glory seeds I have for sale!

Jason

--
********
Check out my ebay auctions for Passionflower seeds.

Old 20-02-2005, 04:20 PM
Mike

I'm glad this group is a really nice one, I come back occasionally and
find it really friendly,................

That depends on which side of the bed the 'Duty Net Nanny' got out of the
bed the day you decide to post:-((

Mike

Old 20-02-2005, 04:28 PM
JP

Mike wrote:
I'm glad this group is a really nice one, I come back occasionally and
find it really friendly,................

That depends on which side of the bed the 'Duty Net Nanny' got out of the
bed the day you decide to post:-((

Mike

LOL
You could be right,........ haven't come across it yet though so fingers
crossed!

Jason

--
********

Old 20-02-2005, 04:45 PM
Mike

LOL
You could be right,........ haven't come across it yet though so fingers
crossed!

Jason

No 'could' about it!!! You must have 'pulled' with the Barrowcloth :-}}

Heritage Vegetable Seed Catalogue (ADVERT) Ray Warner United Kingdom 9 27-10-2003 09:12 PM
Bloody Advert was____ Advert k United Kingdom 8 21-10-2003 04:12 PM
ADVERT Tony Bull United Kingdom 26 15-07-2003 08:21 PM
ADVERT Tony Bull United Kingdom 0 07-07-2003 08:28 PM
Advert - Authentic Garden prints and designs Rob United Kingdom 0 16-05-2003 12:32 AM