Old 23-12-2002, 05:43 PM
david

Default Happy Xmas

Well the last Holly Wreath has been made, most plants tucked up and resting
so I can have a couple of days break, and try to be lazy.
Then its getting things ready for the coming year, trying a few new plants
and some new ideas.
hope to meet some of you at the shows I will be doing.
Hope everybody has a restful Xmas and a very happy growing year.

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Old 26-12-2002, 02:37 PM
Paul England

"david" wrote in message
Well the last Holly Wreath has been made, most plants tucked up and

resting
so I can have a couple of days break, and try to be lazy.
Then its getting things ready for the coming year, trying a few new plants
and some new ideas.
hope to meet some of you at the shows I will be doing.
Hope everybody has a restful Xmas and a very happy growing year.

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries
www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk

Yes, I can confirm a restful Xmas was had and I wish you and yours a happy
new year.
Regards ........ Paul

Happy Xmas everyone Dave Hill United Kingdom 3 26-12-2010 05:14 PM
happy, happy, happy David Hare-Scott[_2_] Australia 1 12-01-2010 06:32 AM
Happy Xmas David Hill United Kingdom 0 24-12-2003 10:04 PM
Happy Xmas to you all - thank you for hours of happy listening Maryanne North Carolina 0 01-05-2003 05:44 PM
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday... Reka Orchids 4 05-04-2003 11:32 PM