Old 08-03-2005, 02:44 PM
huLLy

Default FA: Very strong cable ties

http://tinyurl.com/49bc7

Very useful around the garden! I have a quite a few to sell.

Regards,

--
huLLy

Old 08-03-2005, 07:36 PM
huLLy

Duncan Heenan wrote:
"huLLy" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/49bc7

Very useful around the garden! I have a quite a few to sell.

So has B&Q

I suppose you buy timber at B&Q too?!

Cheers,
--
huLLy
VOIP SIP Phone Number 4823176 on Global Village

Old 08-03-2005, 07:40 PM
Duncan Heenan

"huLLy" wrote in message
Duncan Heenan wrote:
"huLLy" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/49bc7

Very useful around the garden! I have a quite a few to sell.

So has B&Q

I suppose you buy timber at B&Q too?!

No. Do you sell it to them?

Old 08-03-2005, 07:44 PM
huLLy

Duncan Heenan wrote:

No. Do you sell it to them?

You're a terribly odd fellow!

Old 08-03-2005, 08:38 PM
Duncan Heenan

"huLLy" wrote in message
Duncan Heenan wrote:

No. Do you sell it to them?

You're a terribly odd fellow!

Why do you say that?

Old 08-03-2005, 11:54 PM
keith ;-\)

What are you waffling on about!

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.

Old 09-03-2005, 09:51 AM
Duncan Heenan

"huLLy" wrote in message
Duncan Heenan wrote:
"huLLy" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/49bc7

Very useful around the garden! I have a quite a few to sell.

So has B&Q

I suppose you buy timber at B&Q too?!

Cheers,
--
huLLy
VOIP SIP Phone Number 4823176 on Global Village
Or +44 8703 408916 to my VOIP line
email (Loon reports not now required)
with the IP of 212.21.118.235 in the header

The Original Post was a commercial advertisement, which is out of charter
for this group. My response was a sarcastic put-down, which the OP was too
dim to realise, and it has gone on from there. That's all.

Old 09-03-2005, 01:40 PM
Phil L

Duncan Heenan wrote:
:: The Original Post was a commercial advertisement, which is out of
:: charter for this group. My response was a sarcastic put-down,
:: which the OP was too dim to realise, and it has gone on from
:: there. That's all.

I suggest you read the charter again as it clearly states that
advertisements are allowed, provided they are marked as such (this is where
the FA comes in, the one you stripped from follow ups) and no more than once
per month, per advertiser.

HTH

--

http://www.blueyonder256k.myby.co.uk/

Old 09-03-2005, 05:27 PM
huLLy

Phil L wrote:
Duncan Heenan wrote:
The Original Post was a commercial advertisement, which is out of
charter for this group. My response was a sarcastic put-down,
which the OP was too dim to realise, and it has gone on from
there. That's all.

I suggest you read the charter again as it clearly states that
advertisements are allowed, provided they are marked as such (this is
where the FA comes in, the one you stripped from follow ups) and no
more than once per month, per advertiser.

HTH

Exactly! Net cops never learn...

Old 09-03-2005, 07:18 PM
Mike

Here is what urg's charter says.

" Suppliers of UK-relevant gardening equipment, services or plant
material may post a pointer to their website or invitation to request a
catalogue. This may not exceed four lines. This may be posted no more
often than once every three months. The subject line should begin "AD"
or "ADVERT".

Hully's post and its subject header did not comply, and you are
wrong to imply ads can be repeated once a month.

Janet.

Thus spake nanny Barrowcloth. So off with you boy. ;-((

Old 09-03-2005, 07:37 PM
Phil L

Janet Baraclough wrote:
:: The message
:: from "Phil L" contains these words:
::
[...]

Are you normally this pedantic or are you in training for a competition?
It's a charter not the Ten Commandments on Mount Sinai...it basically says
"one advert from time to time is ok provided it's for gardening stuff and
marked as an advert"

This was gardening stuff
It was marked as FA, or 'for auction' for the permanently baffled.
It was a one-off, inthat the aution will be over soon.

--

http://www.blueyonder256k.myby.co.uk/

Old 09-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Alan Gould

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
.

" Suppliers of UK-relevant gardening equipment, services or plant
material may post a pointer to their website or invitation to request a
catalogue. This may not exceed four lines. This may be posted no more
often than once every three months. The subject line should begin "AD"
or "ADVERT".

Hully's post and its subject header did not comply, and you are
wrong to imply ads can be repeated once a month.

The urg charter is for guidance only, not for absolute and obligatory
compliance. No contributor is entitled to attempt enforcement of it.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.
Old 09-03-2005, 08:04 PM
huLLy

Alan Gould wrote:
In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
.

" Suppliers of UK-relevant gardening equipment, services or plant
material may post a pointer to their website or invitation to
request a catalogue. This may not exceed four lines. This may be
posted no more often than once every three months. The subject line
should begin "AD" or "ADVERT".

Hully's post and its subject header did not comply, and you are
wrong to imply ads can be repeated once a month.

The urg charter is for guidance only, not for absolute and obligatory
compliance. No contributor is entitled to attempt enforcement of it.

Yes, do 'can it', Janet.

As has been mentioned before, it was a one time posting, using FA headers
(for those that have news filters set up to delete such postings) for a very
useful garden tool, suitable for supporting small trees to a post for
example.

Perhaps Janet's hubby might like to bid for them, they will act very well as
an ankle restraint to keep her locked in the shed!

Regards,

Old 09-03-2005, 09:22 PM
Mike

Perhaps Janet's hubby might like to bid for them, they will act very well

as
an ankle restraint to keep her locked in the shed!

without a computer to keep her off "Net Nanny Duties"????

:-))