Old 15-03-2005, 10:45 AM
Ian Cox

Default BEF growers pots

Hi everyone,

does anyone know where I can obtain these pots, I'm wondering whether
they've stopped making them?

I like the square ones for my cacti, they'll sit together with no wasted
space in between.

--
Ian Cox
Sutton-in-Ashfield
Old 16-03-2005, 11:46 PM
Ian Cox

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:45:52 GMT, Ian Cox wrote:

Hi everyone,

does anyone know where I can obtain these pots, I'm wondering whether
they've stopped making them?

I like the square ones for my cacti, they'll sit together with no wasted
space in between.

Well, thanks for all the replies! :O(

--
Ian Cox
Sutton-in-Ashfield
Old 17-03-2005, 11:40 AM
Ian Cox

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:12:43 GMT, Janet Baraclough wrote:

Well, thanks for all the replies! :O(

No need to get snippy, you only asked 48 hours ago. Maybe some
servers didn't pick up your post (your isp has had problems lately), or
maybe nobody knows the answer, or those who do are away or busy at
work, or maybe you just didnt give enough information. BEF means
nothing to me.

I'm wondering if they've gone out of business or been taken over.

Have you tried a websearch using the whole words, whatever they are?

Of course. :O)

--
Ian Cox
Sutton-in-Ashfield
Old 17-03-2005, 02:10 PM
Martin Brown

Ian Cox wrote:

Hi everyone,

does anyone know where I can obtain these pots, I'm wondering whether
they've stopped making them?

According to their advert in the BCSS Journal, Malcolm Pym of Mega Pots
Ltd now manufactures and sells BEF pots.

http://www.megapots.com/

I like the square ones for my cacti, they'll sit together with no wasted
space in between.

You could also try your local BCSS branch since they sometimes have
stocks of these good pots bought collectively in bulk for members.

Regards,
Martin Brown
Old 17-03-2005, 02:16 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Janet Baraclough writes:

| Have you tried a websearch using the whole words, whatever they are?

British Expeditionary Force. I am not totally surprised that he
can't find any.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Old 17-03-2005, 11:14 PM
Ian Cox

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:10:19 +0000, Martin Brown wrote:

does anyone know where I can obtain these pots, I'm wondering whether
they've stopped making them?

According to their advert in the BCSS Journal, Malcolm Pym of Mega Pots
Ltd now manufactures and sells BEF pots.

http://www.megapots.com/

I like the square ones for my cacti, they'll sit together with no wasted
space in between.

You could also try your local BCSS branch since they sometimes have
stocks of these good pots bought collectively in bulk for members.

Many thanks for that, Martin, now I come to think about it, I remember they
sell them at Abbey Brook Cactus Nursery in Darley Dale, I'll stock up next
time I pay them a visit.

--
Ian Cox
Sutton-in-Ashfield

Old 21-03-2005, 04:35 PM
Ian Cox

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:22:04 +0000 (UTC), Pauline wrote:

try WWW.megapots.com. Their version is very good.

Thanks Pauline, Martin's already pointed me in that direction. :O)

--
Ian Cox
Sutton-in-Ashfield