Old 16-03-2005, 06:28 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Brussel tops

Is it to late to use them in the kitchen, for odd obviously!

--
alan

reply to alan(dot)holmes27(at)virgin(dot)net

Old 16-03-2005, 06:45 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Alan Holmes wrote:

Is it to late to use them in the kitchen, for odd obviously!

They never get poisonous, so try and see. They make a perfectly
good kale substitute.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 17-03-2005, 06:24 PM
Mike Lyle

Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
Alan Holmes wrote:

Is it to late to use them in the kitchen, for odd obviously!

They never get poisonous, so try and see. They make a perfectly
good kale substitute.

And if any left-on sprouts blow into flower-buds, they're edible,
too: better than sprouts, to my taste, and look nice on the plate.
Masterchef, here you come!

Mike.

Old 17-03-2005, 07:23 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Mike Lyle wrote:
Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
Alan Holmes wrote:

Is it to late to use them in the kitchen, for odd obviously!

They never get poisonous, so try and see. They make a perfectly
good kale substitute.

And if any left-on sprouts blow into flower-buds, they're edible,
too: better than sprouts, to my taste, and look nice on the plate.
Masterchef, here you come!

As with many things, the Chinese were there first :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.