Old 14-01-2003, 11:06 AM
Derek Carver

Default Lily "Modern Art" (Supplier please)

Now that there is an insecticide to combat lily beetle we want to expand our
planting of lilies. Two that we have very much enjoyed in the past are Casa
Blanca and Modern Art. The former is readily available but the supplier of our
Modern Art bulbs (de Jaeger) isn't carrying it this year.

Does anybody know of a good source of lily bulbs that might list it? I say
'good source' because we abandoned an earlier supplier because we received too
many that were affected by virus - something that never happened with bulbs
from de Jaeger.

Derek Carver
Oxshott, Surrey
Old 14-01-2003, 01:24 PM
JennyC

"Derek Carver" wrote in message
Now that there is an insecticide to combat lily beetle we want to

expand our
planting of lilies. Two that we have very much enjoyed in the past

are Casa
Blanca and Modern Art. The former is readily available but the

supplier of our
Modern Art bulbs (de Jaeger) isn't carrying it this year.

Does anybody know of a good source of lily bulbs that might list it?

I say
'good source' because we abandoned an earlier supplier because we

received too
many that were affected by virus - something that never happened

with bulbs
from de Jaeger.

Derek Carver
Oxshott, Surrey

the only one I came up with is a supplier in New York !
http://www.gpage.com/home.html

Jenny

Old 14-01-2003, 01:37 PM
papa

You could try Bloms bulbs

http://www.blomsbulbs.com

they may at least be able to point you in the right direction...

"