Old 30-03-2005, 09:01 AM
Janet Tweedy

Default Petunia surfinia supplier?

Does anyone know where I can order/buy plants of

Petunia Surfinia Purple Vein 'Sunpurve' AGM (h30)

They are grown by Ball and Colegrave and raised by Suntory but although
that should mean they are in Garden Centres, I just can't find them.
They were the ones in the AGM RHS trial which got 9 votes and are
described as highly scented.

The RHS commented that they were "an incredibly good plant throughout
the country"

Would be happy to order them by mail order if anyone knows a supplier.
Have tried searching on the Internet but Google didn't seem to come up
with much.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 30-03-2005, 05:54 PM
CK

Hi Janet,

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can order/buy plants of

Petunia Surfinia Purple Vein 'Sunpurve' AGM (h30)

I think you can try to contact the sender of that special plant.

I hope you may find the following website is the one you want, you have to
register first.
http://www.ballcolegrave.co.uk/

With regards,
CK from Aberystwyth (please reply to the group only)

Old 30-03-2005, 09:26 PM
Janet Tweedy

In article , CK
writes
Hi Janet,

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can order/buy plants of

Petunia Surfinia Purple Vein 'Sunpurve' AGM (h30)

I think you can try to contact the sender of that special plant.

I hope you may find the following website is the one you want, you have to
register first.
http://www.ballcolegrave.co.uk/

With regards,
CK from Aberystwyth (please reply to the group only)

Ball & Colgreave only sell wholesale and I really can't find room for
140+ complete boxes of bedding plants!
They sell to the trade so what I wanted to know was, which garden
centre/plant/plug retailer stocks the Surfinia.

Janet
Old 31-03-2005, 12:24 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from Janet Tweedy contains these words:

Ball & Colgreave only sell wholesale and I really can't find room for
140+ complete boxes of bedding plants!
They sell to the trade so what I wanted to know was, which garden
centre/plant/plug retailer stocks the Surfinia.

Why not ask B and C which gcs they supply to in your area?

Janet

Have done Janet but no reply as of yet.

Janet
Old 01-04-2005, 01:06 AM
CK

Hi Janet,

I hope you will get their response soon as the plant sounds very nice and I
think I may try it myself too.

I had only tried the online shopping page (but I hadn't registered with
them) when I sent you the URL. When I found that it is a wholesaler, I had
looked into the kindergarden, however, the surfinia purple vein is not the
same one you wanted to find.

CK

Surfinia Petunia hanging basket bloodhoundssc Gardening 0 25-03-2011 08:28 PM
Taking cuttings of Surfinia Big Fat Baz United Kingdom 1 29-04-2004 07:07 PM
Surfinia Sarah United Kingdom 6 04-07-2003 10:33 PM
Surfinia Sarah United Kingdom 0 30-06-2003 11:20 PM
Surfinia Bigfoot United Kingdom 0 20-06-2003 07:32 PM