Old 18-01-2003, 01:05 PM
Simon Avery

Default Cats (No, not the usual thread)

Hello All

Installed my pond liner today, butyl - half a grand's worth.
Remembered to shut the dogs up but forgot about the cats.

Windy day, butyl liner flapping in the breeze. Charlie comes along and
decides to pounce on it. Result - one nice hole in the deepest part,
clear through.

Luckily I'd had the foresight to order a repair pack as well, so could
patch it straight away, but still Not Good.

Moral: Shut cuts up as well as dogs...

And ~50 cubic metres takes a *long* time to fill, even by 2 tanks and
assisted by rain. Probably about 12 hours worth, all told.