Old 01-04-2005, 04:58 PM

Default Old Fat Lad herb

Read an excellent article today on this most unusual herb.

http://www.selfsufficientish.com/fat.htm

Looks like a useful addition to the garden for those interested
in self sufficiency or survivalism.

Old 01-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Bob Hobden

wrote in message ...
Read an excellent article today on this most unusual herb.

http://www.selfsufficientish.com/fat.htm

Looks like a useful addition to the garden for those interested
in self sufficiency or survivalism.

It's after noon 1/4 so doesn't count.

Bob.

Old 01-04-2005, 05:31 PM
Bob Hobden

"Bob Hobden" wrote

wrote in message ...
Read an excellent article today on this most unusual herb.

http://www.selfsufficientish.com/fat.htm

Looks like a useful addition to the garden for those interested
in self sufficiency or survivalism.

It's after noon 1/4 so doesn't count.

here's a better one...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/monarchy/s...ticle_continue

Just think of the reaction on some Ng's.... :-)

--
Regards
Bob

Old 01-04-2005, 05:50 PM
June Hughes

In message ,
lid writes
Read an excellent article today on this most unusual herb.

http://www.selfsufficientish.com/fat.htm

Looks like a useful addition to the garden for those interested
in self sufficiency or survivalism.

G Nice one)
--
June Hughes
Old 01-04-2005, 05:51 PM
June Hughes

In message , Bob Hobden
writes

"Bob Hobden" wrote

http://www.guardian.co.uk/monarchy/s....html#article_
continue

Just think of the reaction on some Ng's.... :-)

I read that this morning. One of the Guardian's better ones.
--
June Hughes

Old 01-04-2005, 06:42 PM
Stewart Robert Hinsley

In article , Bob Hobden
writes

"Bob Hobden" wrote

wrote in message ...
Read an excellent article today on this most unusual herb.

http://www.selfsufficientish.com/fat.htm

Looks like a useful addition to the garden for those interested
in self sufficiency or survivalism.

It's after noon 1/4 so doesn't count.

here's a better one...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/monarchy/s...ticle_continue

Just think of the reaction on some Ng's.... :-)

A local radio station had ASDA selling alcoholic (4.5 degrees proof)
cider-flavoured apples.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley
Old 01-04-2005, 07:24 PM
maison.mousse

Stewart Robert Hinsley a écrit dans le message
In article , Bob Hobden
writes

"Bob Hobden" wrote

http://www.guardian.co.uk/monarchy/s...tml#article_co

ntinue

Just think of the reaction on some Ng's.... :-)

A local radio station had ASDA selling alcoholic (4.5 degrees proof)
cider-flavoured apples.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

"Julius Casper used to sleep with" Artemisia fattius ladis"

I have heard of that legend. Placing A. fattius ladis in bed is very
popular in San
Francisco. That area has long been known for alt. medicine and the
use of herbs . I have been led to believe that a famous English singer on
occasion sleeps with A. fattius ladis in his bed.
I how ever do not think that this practice has any medical benefit at all.
In fact some people say it can be harmful.
Anything thinking about sleeping with A. fattius ladis should consult
an MD to find out about any potential risk.