Old 01-04-2005, 07:44 PM
Tom Atkinson

Default Divorce proceedings !

I overwintered a Brugsmania and last Saturday
noticed that it had 4 large and 4 small buds on it. I brought it outside to
tidy it up and left it there as I watched N.Ireland being thrashed by
England. That was bad enough but when I went back to the garden my wife
announced that she had pruned 'that plant'. Yes buds and all.
Tom Atkinson

Old 01-04-2005, 11:42 PM
Gary Woods

"Tom Atkinson" wrote:

when I went back to the garden my wife
announced that she had pruned 'that plant'. Yes buds and all.

I was thinking uxoricide... but you might have to be tried in the U.S. to
get away with it.