Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-04-2005, 10:51 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
Hopefully some of you may be able to help

I have three Sons Peter, David and Alden
In an effort to get them involved in the Garden, I am trying to buy
plants that they can 'adopt'

I have planted a row of Alders around our pond which is as close to
Alden as I am likely to get!

I have planted Acer Davidii and Davidia Involucrate for David

But can I find a Tree or for that matter anything called Peter, no
Anyone know of any plants with Peter in their name?

rgds
Keith

Hi Keith

Go to the RHS Plant Finder online and search for Peter. It will give you a long list of all plants which have Peter in their name.

Zoe

Peter Ruh....picture update!!!! hostavalley Gardening 8 26-12-2005 02:20 AM
What ever happened to Peter? wendy7 Orchids 1 21-04-2004 08:15 PM
Outdoors to indoors, insecticide and fungicide-4 Peter Wendy Orchids 7 10-10-2003 12:02 AM
were is peter keith Orchids 8 25-09-2003 02:29 AM
[IBC] looking for Peter Aradi Craig Cowing Bonsai 0 21-03-2003 01:44 PM