Old 20-04-2005, 12:14 PM
Janet Tweedy

Default RHS seeds

Is anyone else STILL waiting for their seeds? It's getting too late for
some of them now so heaven only knows when we'll receive them. Are mine
late because I ordered them via the Internet?

janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 20-04-2005, 03:59 PM
peterlsutton

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
Is anyone else STILL waiting for their seeds? It's getting too late for
some of them now so heaven only knows when we'll receive them. Are mine
late because I ordered them via the Internet?

janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
http://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

Yes I am still waiting Janet - though I ordered mine by post only just
before the closing date

Peter

Old 20-04-2005, 06:24 PM
Glenda

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:59:47 GMT, "peterlsutton"
tippy-typed:

I'm also still waiting for my seeds and I ordered them via post.

Glenda

--
10 Years! Coronation Street Weekly Updates for th'Internet
http://www.corrieweeklyupdates.btinternet.co.uk
Old 20-04-2005, 07:22 PM
Stewart Robert Hinsley

In article , Janet Tweedy
writes
Is anyone else STILL waiting for their seeds? It's getting too late for
some of them now so heaven only knows when we'll receive them. Are mine
late because I ordered them via the Internet?

I ordered via the Internet, and received my allocation the Wednesday
before Easter. So, it seems unlikely that ordering via the Internet per
se is the cause of the delay.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley
http://www.malvaceae.info/Seminum/WantedList.html

RHS seeds arrived Pam Moore United Kingdom 0 28-02-2004 11:21 PM
Our RHS seeds arrived today martin United Kingdom 0 26-02-2004 08:20 PM
RHS Seeds? martin United Kingdom 9 11-02-2004 09:46 AM
RHS seeds offer was Gardening Planning type of Software martin United Kingdom 6 20-12-2003 08:54 PM