Old 23-04-2005, 08:55 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Should I be reported to the RSPCW?

I keep digging up a lot of worms and they obviously do not like being
disturbed,
so do you think any of them will report me to the RSPCW, 'Royal Society for
the
Prevention of Cruelty to Worms'.

--
alan

reply to alan(dot)holmes27(at)virgin(dot)net

Old 23-04-2005, 11:11 PM
Miss Perspicacia Tick

Alan Holmes wrote:
I keep digging up a lot of worms and they obviously do not like being
disturbed,
so do you think any of them will report me to the RSPCW, 'Royal
Society for the
Prevention of Cruelty to Worms'.

Why not the RSPCA - a worm is an animal, you know...