Old 03-05-2005, 08:08 AM
Janet

Default Fake conservation

On Mon, 02 May 2005 20:29:05 +0100, wrote:

Read about the fakes in conservation
www.con-servation.org.uk

Angus Macmillan
www.roots-of-blood.org.uk
www.killhunting.org
www.con-servation.org.uk

A very good site which clearly exposes fake conservation, I
particularly like the links which expose the RSPB as CONservation
hooligans who appear to be taking our money and then using it to kill
wildlife. I wrote to the CEO of RSPB and got no reply to my questions
on its killing policies which included the slaughter of the rare black
rats on Lundy and the hedgehogs on Uists, not to mention the
extermination of the UK ruddy duck led by the RSPB etc

www.con-servation.org.uk

The Con in Conservation!
Until the problem of global warming became a reality, conservation
organisations had it all their own way. The word "conservation"
conveyed an air of care, conscience and respectability with people
flocking to support them in their niche and lucrative market.

The wider and damaging impact of their activities on the natural
environment was never questioned.

Not any more!

According to a report by international scientists from eight
countries, more than a million species will become extinct over the
next fifty years because of global warming.

However, there is little chance of combating this problem as long as
governments and conservation charities encourage continued economic
expansion, tourism, and their own single-issue ideals, instead of a
reduction in consumerism.

Well known conservation charities have deftly transformed conservation
into a theme-park culture of aesthetically pleasing woodlands for
recreation, countryside fairs, visitor centres, wildlife viewing
platforms, car parks, formal pathways, etc., now indistinguishable
from the tourist industry and an anathema to conservation.

These organisations are also involved in killing wildlife they deem as
inappropriate because of origin or abundance, described recently in a
national nature magazine as "fascism", in their relentless drive to
satisfy the well paying needs of the planet's most damaging mammal -
man.

The activities of these organisations, and the activities they
encourage in others, are contributing considerably to global warming
and it is a travesty for them to describe themselves as
"conservationists" when they are exploiting the natural environment
for their own limited and idealistic agendas.

The Chief Executive of a well-known UK conservation charity was
recently challenged to provide an "Environmental Impact Assessment" to
show whether its activities, and the activities it encourages in
others, justified its existence in terms of reducing damaging
pollution that contributes to global warming. Not surprisingly, he
didn't respond. That speaks volumes!

If global warming is to be addressed, government needs to divert
funding away from these organisations and introduce unpopular changes
akin to those taken in time of war.

Indeed, global warming could be a war fought until the end of time, as
we know it.

David Stipp"s excellent article at
http://www.fortune.com/fortune/techn...2584-2,00.html
gives a breath-taking insight into the devastating geopolitical and
environmental consequences of global warming.

"Conservation" of the natural environment needs to be redefined and
restricted to the principle of reducing consumption of the planet"s
resources and away from organisations such as national parks and
so-called conservation charities that are responsible for encouraging
much greater environmental damage than any pocket-sized superficial
benefit they provide.

Help remove the Con in Conservation by relinquishing your membership
or association with the fake conservationists and email your friends
and colleagues about this site.

Angus Macmillan
( )

- Bio-Politics are Breeding Intorerance
http://spaceforum.co.uk/con-servation/biopol.htm
- Open letter to the RSPB
http://spaceforum.co.uk/con-servation/rspbol.htm
- More fake conservation from the RSPB
http://spaceforum.co.uk/con-servation/morefake.htm
- Destruction of Loch Lomond's Natural Environment
http://spaceforum.co.uk/con-servation/lldest.htm
- The Green Energy Con
http://spaceforum.co.uk/con-servation/greenene.htm
- A Letter from the Glasgow Herald
http://spaceforum.co.uk/con-servation/lettergh.htm
- Fake Conservation and Lundy Island
http://spaceforum.co.uk/con-servation/lundy.htm
- "Taking it on" Consultation Paper
http://spaceforum.co.uk/con-servation/consult.htm
- Conservation Extremism and Barbarity
http://spaceforum.co.uk/con-servation/extr.htm
- The Conservation Nazis
http://spaceforum.co.uk/con-servation/consnazi.htm
- CLIMATE CHANGE: IT'S WORSE THAN YOU THINK
http://spaceforum.co.uk/con-servation/ccc.htm
- Response to the Woodland Trust National Questionnaire 2004
http://spaceforum.co.uk/con-servation/response.htm
- What Is Homo Sapiens' Place in Nature? by Dr M. J. Vandeman
http://spaceforum.co.uk/con-servation/whatis.htm
- Interesting exchange on uk.environment.conservation newsgroup
http://spaceforum.co.uk/con-servation/ngexch.htm
- Conservationists or Junket Chancers?
http://spaceforum.co.uk/con-servation/junket.htm
- The Great Recycling Scam!
http://spaceforum.co.uk/con-servation/recycle.htm
- Can you blame America?
http://spaceforum.co.uk/con-servation/littlewo.htm
- Woodland Trust Hypocrisy!
http://spaceforum.co.uk/con-servation/wthypo.htm
- Scottish Natural Heritage: A Force of Destruction!
http://spaceforum.co.uk/con-servation/snhdest.htm

The author of this website does not claim to be a conservationist,
but expects those who do to act with honesty and integrity.

Back to the top

Old 03-05-2005, 08:10 AM
Janet

wrote:

Read about the fakes in conservation
www.con-servation.org.uk

Angus Macmillan
www.roots-of-blood.org.uk
www.killhunting.org
www.con-servation.org.uk

Sorry but I meant to seek your permission to use your page, hope you
dont mind.

Old 03-05-2005, 08:15 AM
Janet

This is an interesting page as I see the RSPB spend in excess of
?7million pounds flooding the country with junk mail and advertising,
where is the conservation in that then?

Janet.

=====================================

Exposing the Con in the Conservation Industry! CON-servation?

www.con-servation.org.uk

Back to Con-servation.org.uk Home Page

The Great Recycling Scam!

Conservation organisations try to give the impression that by sending
out their junk mail on recycled paper, they are helping the natural
environment.

A line at the bottom of the page saying "recycled paper" or "helping
to maintain the environment" is nothing more than a misleading scam.

What they are actually doing is damaging the environment by the
production, distribution and disposal of their unsolicited junk.

The way to help the natural environment is for them not to send out
unsolicited junk mail in the first place. That would be conservation!

Back to the top

From: Colonel Bloomer
Date: 26/03/04 00:23 GMT Daylight Time
On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:20:58 +0000, Mike Humberston
wrote:

Malcolm wrote:

Whereas I, who am I suspect as pleased as you are that some research is
being carried out, remain open-minded :-)

I am certainly pleased that such research is now being performed.
Scepticism does not imply lack of an open mind. In my case it is
simply that I like to see solid evidence for claims which are
made. As I said "scepticism is the proper attitude for a
scientist"; this is a very well established principle in the
scientific world.

I'm also very aware that establishing correlations in the natural
world is very difficult. It is too easy to draw the conclusion
that because variables A & B appear to be correlated then A's
variation must be the result of B's variation when, in fact they
are both being caused by the variation of variable C (which your
study didn't even measure). Ph.D. thesises tend to be like
individual brush strokes in a painting. Each one is a step in
deriving the overall picture but as the work progresses many of
then are covered by further paint as the overall structure of the
picture becomes clearer.

Then you have CONfiguration of unelected bodies, good at finding their
own job-protecting bodies projects, and sustaining their particular
mantras to consider, meanwhile the real painting never gets finished
because someone never wants the paint to dry, not whilst there's a few
bob to be had!

The RSPB have supposedly been looking at sparrow decline for 15 years,
still we know nothing. How strange!

This is interesting as I wrote to the RSPB CEO asking him how they
could spend ?7million pounds plus on advertising and apparently less
than ?2000pounds on finding out why the sparrow is disappearing, and I
asked them to state clearly what they are now doing. I got no answers.

We need to be very careful when with give money to people who promise
the earth. How come RSPB income is on the up and up, yet species and
habitat decline in the UK has been in decline for decades?

Better of spending the money up the pub if you want to protect
wildlife, at least they have a chance in the hop fields.

[...]

Conservation Extremism and Barbarity beware the CONservation hooligans. Peter Stockdale United Kingdom 0 23-06-2005 06:22 PM
Gardening & Energy Conservation JNJ Gardening 27 02-08-2003 05:02 AM
meadow conservation tim United Kingdom 3 30-06-2003 11:20 PM
Unused diaper filler for moisture conservation in veggie garden Greg Peterson Gardening 4 24-03-2003 04:08 AM
Gardens & Energy Conservation JNJ Gardening 9 12-03-2003 06:20 AM