Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2005, 04:13 PM
Registered User

Location: cambridgeshire
Question newcomer with a rose question

Hi All,

My name is Sam and I am new to the group but quickly become a keen gardener after completely transforming my gravel pit of a back garden.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me track down a specific Rose.

The name of the rose is "Chloe" it is a shrub rose which originates from Denmark. I believe it is pink in colour with a strong scent.

I would dearly love to buy one of these as I would like to plant it for a pet that I have to have put to sleep. Her name is Chloe and I feel it would be really lovely if I can get a rose with the same name to remember her by.

I have only been able to find 1 place on the net that sells it but they are out of stock until the autumn.

Any help would be greatfully recieved.

Many thanks

Sam

Hedges for a newcomer plissken United Kingdom 5 04-04-2013 07:30 PM
Newcomer! harry United Kingdom 0 05-10-2011 08:28 AM
I am new to gardening with Bulbs can you help a newcomer ? darren30 United Kingdom 15 30-01-2011 07:08 PM
Newcomer desperately needs help! geri_a Gardening 4 14-01-2007 05:17 PM