Old 21-05-2005, 10:13 AM
June Hughes

In message , Sacha
writes

Which will not be read or replied to. Go and bore people somewhere else
with your overblown conceit.

All finished now? I am not going to be goaded down to your level.
--
June Hughes
Old 21-05-2005, 01:13 PM
Sacha

On 21/5/05 10:13, in article , "June
Hughes" wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes

Which will not be read or replied to. Go and bore people somewhere else
with your overblown conceit.

All finished now? I am not going to be goaded down to your level.

You're already far below me, June. Jumping on a perfectly innocent post,
just to have a dig, is about your permanent level - baseline.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 22-05-2005, 08:08 AM
Jane Gillett

Hughes" wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes

Which will not be read or replied to. Go and bore people somewhere else
with your overblown conceit.

All finished now? I am not going to be goaded down to your level.

You're already far below me, June. Jumping on a perfectly innocent post,
just to have a dig, is about your permanent level - baseline.

As a matter of interest, what is your conection with Hill House Nursery?

Jane

--

Jane Gillett : : Totnes, Devon.