Old 26-05-2005, 10:19 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Ceri Davies
writes
The best way to get rid of
trolls is not to feed them.

Ceri

That's okay I Killed her off quite quickly

Always happy to discuss other points of view even be influenced, at any
time, but only if it's done in an adult fashion, which of course proper
gardeners are skilled at so doing
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 26-05-2005, 01:51 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Ceri Davies contains these words:

Paula is clearly either a troll or utterly devoid of rudimentary social
skills. That "reet" is Dutch for "arsehole" lends weight to the former
theory, but either way I'd like to stop having to read her output, so
let's all just add her to our killfiles and stop replying (because
that's the only way I see her articles). The best way to get rid of
trolls is not to feed them.

Paula dropped into my compost bin ages ago.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Excellent Pump for sale on Ebay Mario Ponds (alternative) 0 16-02-2004 07:02 AM
Excellent Website Mel United Kingdom 0 31-01-2004 02:37 PM
Excellent Insect ID Website Adrian Jones United Kingdom 1 08-05-2003 09:56 PM
Excellent DIY CO2 reference! Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 27-04-2003 09:20 AM
garlic chives - an excellent slug trap Mike Gilmore United Kingdom 0 08-03-2003 07:45 AM