Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-02-2003, 07:03 PM
Alison

Default Wall Attaching

Hi there

Has anyone seen or had experience of a little device I'm *sure* I saw some
years ago? It was a little disc of plastic that could be cemented to a wall
and the disc had a little 'strap/tie' through it so that plants could be
attached to a wall.

We have an old but lovely hydrangea petiolaris that was trained behind
wires/vine eyes - but the wind has whipped it all loose and it is not keen
to come back into line with just the aid of the wires. I need a way of
fiixing the old stems back to the wall securely so that the new growth can
do its own attaching thing. Or any suggestions?

TIA
--A