Old 28-05-2005, 02:28 PM
Jim Scott

Default Fuchsia with thin leaves

I have been growing hardy fuchsias for some years
This spring two of the cultivars, overwintered in my northern garden, have
sprouted very narrow leaves in clusters where the branches meet last year's
woody stems. They also seem to have stopped growing, but it is very early
up here.
I half suspected spray damage but I have not used any, and the two plants
in question are at opposite sides of the garden, where there are seven
other unaffected fuchsias and numerous other vigorous plants.

Is there a bug which might be responsible?
Ideas please.

--
Jim on Tyneside UK
Remove X to email me.