Old 01-06-2005, 11:46 AM
stan

Default anti roosting plastic

Anyone know of where I can get that spiky anti roosting plastic stuff.
The pergola I put up at the weekend have now become the favourite
roosting spot for all of the large pidgeons and doves in the area and
they're making a right mess of my patio !

TIA

Stan

Old 01-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Bob Hobden

"stan" wrote
Anyone know of where I can get that spiky anti roosting plastic stuff.
The pergola I put up at the weekend have now become the favourite
roosting spot for all of the large pidgeons and doves in the area and
they're making a right mess of my patio !

Hammer a 6 inch nail partly in the middle of the top at either end of each
beam and string garden wire taught between these nails. Seen similar (but
stainless steel and expensive) used by the professionals.

--
Regards
Bob

Old 01-06-2005, 04:46 PM
Mike

or carpet gripper rods. Keeps the vermin cats off as well :-)))))

Mike

--
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past
H.M.S.Impregnable Ass. Sussex 1 - 4 July Visit to Int. Fest of the Sea

"stan" wrote