Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2005, 10:24 AM
MM

Default Another grass problem

Been away for a few days and the lawn is now covered in long-ish
grasses! When I go over with the hand mower, these foot-long blades of
grass are simply pushed flat, then spring up again after an hour or
so.

I'm thinking of buying a rechargeable (thus cordless) hedgetrimmer and
use it like an Allen scythe to cut these long grasses down to size.

Any other ideas? I could get down on my hands and knees with the
shears, but it would take two days to cover the whole lawn like that.

MM