Old 03-03-2003, 11:59 PM

Default Can anyone recommend a good source of 'Gardeners delight' tomato seeds

Hi,
Can anyone recommend a good source of 'Gardeners delight' tomato
seeds. I grew some last year and they tasted superb. I think they need
to go in the GH next month so I need to get some soon.

Thanks
Old 04-03-2003, 12:24 AM
Emrys Davies

http://tinyurl.com/6sry

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Hi,

Old 04-03-2003, 05:40 AM
Alan Gould

In article ,
writes
Hi,
Can anyone recommend a good source of 'Gardeners delight' tomato
seeds. I grew some last year and they tasted superb. I think they need
to go in the GH next month so I need to get some soon.

www.OrganicCatalog.com

and many other suppliers.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.
Old 04-03-2003, 09:35 AM
Rufus

Do you have 'GD' tomato seeds left over from last year? If so they should
still be viable. One pack of tomato seeds lasts me at least three years
without any problem with germination and end result. Try
www.thompson-morgan.com , they sell them 65 seeds to the packet, more than
enough for one year!

Rufus

Hi,