Old 12-07-2005, 04:56 PM
Oxymel of Squill

Default any suggestions?

I have an inwards corner of the house, traps the sun most of the day, but
it's also a soak away when the rain butt is full so can be a bit boggy for
any plant that likes dry feet.

Want something colourful / impressive / fragrant, maybe 10 ft tall
eventually.

Any suggestions gratefully received

tia

Old 12-07-2005, 08:18 PM
Tumbleweed

yes, better subject lines.

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com

Old 13-07-2005, 01:43 AM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "Tumbleweed" contains these words:

yes, better subject lines.

snort :-)

Janet
Old 13-07-2005, 09:13 AM
BAC

"Oxymel of Squill" wrote in message
eenews.net...
I have an inwards corner of the house, traps the sun most of the day, but
it's also a soak away when the rain butt is full so can be a bit boggy for
any plant that likes dry feet.

Want something colourful / impressive / fragrant, maybe 10 ft tall
eventually.

Any suggestions gratefully received

What about lavatera maritima, quite easy to grow, likes sun and plenty of
water, gives a good show?

Old 13-07-2005, 10:52 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "BAC" contains these words:
"Oxymel of Squill" wrote in message
eenews.net...
I have an inwards corner of the house, traps the sun most of the day, but
it's also a soak away when the rain butt is full so can be a bit boggy for
any plant that likes dry feet.

Want something colourful / impressive / fragrant, maybe 10 ft tall
eventually.

Any suggestions gratefully received

What about lavatera maritima, quite easy to grow, likes sun and plenty of
water, gives a good show?

And does well in this neck of the woods (I'm watching you, O of Sq!) but
tends to unexplained fits of sudden death, not always associated with
frost.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/