Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-07-2005, 09:04 AM
PDES

Default How do I remove brambles from my lawn!!!!

I recently moved into a new house which had new lawns laid. Until recently,
the lawns had been cut religiously but on leaving the lawn for three weeks,
a great many brambles started to go through. I doubt whether lawn
weedkiller would be strong enough to cope with this invasion so does anyone
have any ideas as to how to eradicate the brambles without destroying the
lawn?

Regards

David