Old 24-07-2005, 12:38 PM
Registered User

Location: Oxford
Default First outside space (balcony) Any tips?

Hi All,

My new flat has a narrow south facing balcony along one side of the living room and is the first outside space I have ever had.

- Can anyone recommend any good internet resources, books etc.. to give me ideas what to do with it?

- Also, does anyone know of any good internet sites which deliver plants, pots etc..?

Thanks for your suggestions!

Dan
Old 25-07-2005, 04:28 PM
JennyC

"Dbarc" wrote in message
news

Hi All,

My new flat has a narrow south facing balcony along one side of the
living room and is the first outside space I have ever had.

- Can anyone recommend any good internet resources, books etc.. to give
me ideas what to do with it?

- Also, does anyone know of any good internet sites which deliver
plants, pots etc..?

Thanks for your suggestions!
Dan

Think about the weight and the possibility of watering.........

I have loads of useful links on my home page:
www.ljconline.nl (go to garden and links...)
Jenny

Old 26-07-2005, 08:31 AM
Registered User

Location: Oxford

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyC
I have loads of useful links on my home page:
www.ljconline.nl (go to garden and links...)
Jenny
Thanks for the reply - I will check your site out.

Dan