Old 09-03-2003, 05:48 PM
Janet Galpin and Oliver Patterson

Default RHS seed distribution

This year I sent for an allocation of seeds from the RHS seed
distribution very early in the season of seed exchanges - November I
think. I still haven't had the seed. They say it's on a 'first come,
first served basis, but I don't think I've ever applied so early before
and I've certainly never had the seed so late.

Does anyone else use the RHS seed distribution and, if so, any comments
on timing this year? (They quite effectively make themselves unavailable
for queries)

Janet G
Old 10-03-2003, 09:56 AM
Barry & Iris McCanna

"Janet Galpin and Oliver Patterson" wrote in
message ...
This year I sent for an allocation of seeds from the RHS seed
distribution very early in the season of seed exchanges - November I
think. I still haven't had the seed. They say it's on a 'first come,
first served basis, but I don't think I've ever applied so early

before
and I've certainly never had the seed so late.

Does anyone else use the RHS seed distribution and, if so, any

comments
on timing this year? (They quite effectively make themselves

unavailable
for queries)

Janet G

Hi Janet,

I received my list with "The Garden" (as I am overseas). I sent my
order off in early/mid December (can find the exact date if you want
to have it) and received the seeds about three weeks ago. Also got
everything in my main selection bar about two. The AGS and HPS seeds
came well before this.

Hope all is well and you receive the seeds soon.

Regards
Iris (McCanna)

(All outgoing messages certified virus free

Old 10-03-2003, 06:20 PM
Bhotplant

hi iris recieved my seeds 2 days ago
tom sussex
Old 10-03-2003, 07:45 PM
Pam Moore

On Sun, 9 Mar 2003 17:40:04 GMT, Janet Galpin and Oliver Patterson
wrote:

Does anyone else use the RHS seed distribution and, if so, any comments
on timing this year? (They quite effectively make themselves unavailable
for queries)

A friend of mine says that when they start sending out seeds they
start at a different letter of the alphabet each year.
Don't take this as "gospel" but it may have some bearing.
I didn't send for any this year, not did my friend.
Cheers
Pam

Bristol