roundup

Old 12-08-2004, 01:19 AM
freebird

Default roundup

Hi,

I got a small bottle of roundup weed killer professional strength.
Unfortunately, I lost the packaging and don't know the dilution
rate. Does anyone know what it is?

cheers, Barb.

Old 12-08-2004, 02:44 AM
Terry Collins

freebird wrote:

Hi,

I got a small bottle of roundup weed killer professional strength.
Unfortunately, I lost the packaging and don't know the dilution
rate. Does anyone know what it is?

Depends on use.
Privet, 100%
Kikuyu .5-1%.
Old 12-08-2004, 05:28 AM
mum

roundup. for general use 10 ml, for 1 litro waer, better rain water cover
around 10 sq. metros ground

Old 15-08-2004, 01:33 AM
Andrew G

100ml, to 10litre would be sufficient for nearly all weeds apart from
trees/stumps.
Try the monsanto website, not sure exact address, but they may have diags of
labels there.
Good luck

Old 23-08-2004, 09:00 AM
waratah

* w a r a t a h *

"time wounds all heels"
"freebird" wrote in message
Hi,

I got a small bottle of roundup weed killer professional strength.
Unfortunately, I lost the packaging and don't know the dilution
rate. Does anyone know what it is?

cheers, Barb.

Go here and check out the weed control section:

www.weedsbluemountains.org.au

--
* w a r a t a h *

"time wounds all heels"